- Tickets are $30.00 per car and must be purchased online prior to event. Tickets are not refundable. However, if you purchase tickets and are no longer able to attend, you may forward your ticket confirmation email to a friend to use.
- In the event of inclement weather, the event will be cancelled by 2 PM
and ticket holders will be notified via email. Rain date is TBD.
- Movie-goers may start arriving as early as 5:30 so that everyone is parked by 6:00. This will allow plenty of time to get situated-- i.e. tune your radio to the correct station for sound, get your food and drinks out, set up lawn chairs, etc. The movie will start promptly at 6:30.
- Movie goers will need to bring their own working FM radio because there will not be outdoor speakers set up. Sound will only come from car radios or personal boom boxes.
- Cars will be parked in every other spot, so bring your own lawn chairs and boom box if you'd like to sit outside, next to your car.
- Movie-goers are urged to remain in their vehicles or in their adjacent sitting spot.
- Masks are required when venturing from your vehicle and/or outside the bounds of your sitting spot.
- Once the movie has started, vehicles may not be parked with their rear doors propped open unless
they are in the very back row of the parking lot. This will ensure that
everyone will have an unobstructed view of the screen.
- There will be porta-potties set up in the parking lot near the movie screen, so that there's no need to use the park facilities all the way at the top of the hill.
- Please bring you own food and drinks. The PTA will not be selling or providing snacks. A friendly reminder, alcohol is not allowed on National Park property.
We will be in the big fan-shaped East Parking Lot at Wolf Trap Filene Center-- 1551 Trap Road, Vienna. See the red 'X' on the map for exact location.
Shows which driveway to enter, and where the screen and porta-potties will be located. Vehicles will be parked in every other spot (see 'X's on map) to allow for social distancing and provide movie-goers the option to safely sit outside their car.