Want to nominate someone for a Kudo? Please fill out our nomination form here.
There is so much work behind the scenes to keep the PTA going, we want to express our sincere appreciation to the following volunteers:
- To Samar Aziz for all of her hard work organizing the room parents and getting them started off on the right foot. Room parents play a critical role in linking Westbriar families to their student's teachers and classrooms so thank you for ensuring our room parents are successful!
- To all our Fall Festival volunteers for making our first in-person event in over two years a huge success. We are looking forward to many more fantastic events this year.
- To all our Field Day volunteers for braving the colder temperatures to make field day memorable for all our students.
- To Nehal Dadbhawala for all of your hard work on the front display case. You creativity helps get our students excited about upcoming events and brings a welcoming feel to the entrance of our school
- To Adam Strawn for all of your enthusiasm and dedication that contributed to a successful Feed the Falcon! Without you, we would never have reached out $20,000 goal.
- To all our Halloween Bingo volunteers for making the return of this classic Westbriar event a success.
To Krissy Satterfield for all your hard work as a PTA board member and Treasurer. We appreciate all you do to ensure we can meet our financial obligations and continue to offer the amazing programs are families have come to love and expect.
To Julianna Lieu for all your hard work on the Family Skate Night. It was great to keep this traditional Westbriar event alive this year.
To Kerry Fraatz for all your flexibility and quick perfect minutes to keep us all going on the right track.
To Kristy Creagh for planning our first Week of Love. We were successfully able to sign up new members and raise some additional money for the school! Also, a thank you to our front office staff for helping with printing and coordination throughout the week.
To Bhavin Dave for organizing our annual Spelling Bee. It was wonderful to bring this event back in-person this year. Also, a big thanks to our judges and pronouncer, without whom, this event would not have been possible!
To Ms. Fuselier for helping with the Read Across America spirit weeks and Read-a-thon.
To Ms. McGrady for all of your support and assistance with CommunityUse. Without you, our enrichment programs could not happen!
To Ms. Alsado and Melissa Burgum for organizing and leading our Westbriar 5K. The event was truly a success because of all the work you put into the event over the last few months. Also, a big thank you to all of our other volunteers who helped before the event - Ms. Chernov, Ms. Cunningham, and Ms. Lee - for helping with organizing supplies and creating the marketing materials, Irene Kariampuzha for organizing the t-shirt distribution, and all our day of volunteers for supporting this amazing event!